Xceed provides simple and custom solutions for subscription & ecommerce packaging, beverage containers and POP displays. Using the latest innovations in digital printing, we’re able to provide the highest quality solutions that are creative and scalable to fit the needs and size of our client’s project or business.
Our capabilities include
- Large format single pass digital printing (only ones in the area)
- State of the art laser die cutter that can accommodate corrugated (1st in the country)
- Numerous other machines with serial #’s of 2 and 3.
That’s right – we work on the cutting edge of technology and we want you to be a part of it.
Due to our continued growth we are seeking a Digital Production Manager that can lead a team of up to 30 people that have the same drive and mission – to be the best.
Reporting directly to the VP/General Manager, you will be responsible for: planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the operation of the digital departments and supporting functions. The objective is to manufacture the most quality product to meet customer requirements. You must be a role model in Safety and Quality and hold these two aspects in the highest regard.
- Responsible for housekeeping, directing the training of each employee under his/her supervision, and ensuring that each direct report receives all necessary safety training.
- Responsible for meeting Quality goals such as CSR's and return sales.
- Contributes to sound customer relationships through a variety of methods.
- Establishes an environment fostering continuous improvement, involvement, teamwork, and external customer focus by agreeing upon goals, communicating, providing training, resources, and encouragement.
- Ability to make fact-based decisions.
- Collaborates with direct reports, employees, and suppliers, based on customer-driven priorities, to solve problems and improve and services.
- Assists in the setting of direct report's objectives, reviews their performance, and counsels them regarding strengths, areas needing improvement, and career development.
- Maintains effective relationships with employees, customers, and the community.
- Bachelors degree or a combination of education and/or experience
- A minimum of 5 years working within the package/corrugated/display industry with at least 3+ years in a supervisory capacity.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to develop, train and mentor staff
- Ability to provide necessary reports/reporting to senior management
In return for your efforts we offer a competitive compensation package to include salary, benefits and opportunity.