Boxes Inc. was established in St. Louis in 1977. In those 40+ years, Boxes Inc. has become an industry leader providing printed and litho laminated corrugated products including industrial shipping and packaging products, POP displays and signage across the St. Louis area.
It is Boxes Inc. commitment to hard work, innovation, quality and customer satisfaction that has enabled the company to grow to more than 300 employees in a new facility.
OPPORTUNITY - Workweek Wednesday through Sunday - 1st shift
We are seeking a talented Maintenance Technician with electrical experience to join our team. You will be responsible for repairing and maintaining production machinery, conveyor lines, mechanical and hydraulic components, material handling system and automated lubrication systems.
- Troubleshoots sources of equipment problems working with mechanical, electrical, pneumatic systems and component devices in the operation.
- Inspects motors and belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters and other maintenance.
- Performs preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance of process equipment throughout the plant including mechanical, pneumatic, valves, lines, connections, pumps, and electrical maintenance.
- Performs upgrades and install new systems when required.
- Repairs broken parts operating metalworking tools such as lathe, drill press, or grinder to make or repair parts.
- Operates forklifts and high lifts and other powered lift equipment as needed.
- 5+ years experience in maintenance/electrical field within an industrial/manufacturing environment.
- Electrical experience including knowledge of 3-phase electrical, motor control center, pump, motors, compressors, variable frequency drives, wiring and PLC Programming.
- Technical certificate a plus.
Boxes Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.