Boxes Inc. was established in St. Louis in 1977. In those 40+ years, Boxes Inc. has become an industry leader by providing printed and litho laminated corrugated products including industrial shipping and packaging products, POP displays and signage across the St. Louis area.
It is Boxes Inc. commitment to hard work, innovation, quality, customer satisfaction and a “can do” attitude that has enabled the company to grow to more than 300 employees in a new facility totaling more than 500,000 square feet.
We are seeing Forklift Operators to drive gasoline, liquefied gas, or electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials by performing the following duties for 2nd
- Unloads and stacks material
- Coordinate with other forklift drivers to maintain a steady work flow on the plant floor. Communication/teamwork is necessary between other operators, lines and supervisors; to include shift change overs.
- Inventories and locates materials on work floor, and supply workers with materials according to production tickets as needed. Check lines throughout shift to allow for line-up changes that occasionally occur.
- Responsible for loading and unloading material on all machines and fulfillment lines at all times. This will include preparing units on the line when line operator is not available, (i.e. cutting bands and removing top/bottom sheets).
- Lubricates truck, recharges batteries, fills fuel tank, or replaces liquefied gas tank. This will include using air hose to blow out lift regularly
- Effectively use on-board computers to record location, quantity, and other information regarding materials and finished products (scanning location-to location AND location-to production line)
- Stack and organize board, off-fall, etc. and keep floor clear as much as possible. Assist with dunnage, broken skids and other housekeeping throughout the plant.
Boxes Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Proven experience as forklift operator
- Forklift license preferred
- Must be safety and quality oriented
- Team oriented
- Can do attitude