Local Truck Driver/CDL Class A – DAYS! Home every night.
Boxes Inc. was established in St. Louis in 1977. In those 40+ years, Boxes Inc. has become an industry leader by providing printed and litho laminated corrugated products including industrial shipping and packaging products, POP displays and signage across the St. Louis area.
It is Boxes Inc. commitment to hard work, innovation, quality, customer satisfaction and a “can do” attitude that has enabled the company to grow to more than 300 employees in a new facility totaling more than 500,000 square feet.
We are seeking a local truck driver/CDL Class – to work DAYS making deliveries within 100 mile radius and home every night.
- Drive tractor-trailer truck to safely and efficiently transport products to specified destinations.
- Inspects tractor-trailer before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Reads bills of lading to determine assignment.
- Loads or unloads, or assists in loading and unloading tractor trailer with forklift or pallet jack.
- Services truck with oil, fuel, and radiator fluid to maintain tractor-trailer.
- Obtains customer's signature or collects payment for services when required.
- Inventories and inspects goods to be moved.
- Wraps goods using pads, packing paper, and containers, and secures load to trailer wall using straps.
- Maintains driver log according to applicable regulations.
- Responsible for all aspects of preparing freight to ship, moving, and loading tractor trailer.
- Assist forklift drivers with loads, customer pickups, and clearing lines.
- Swap out trailers in receiving as needed.
- Operate Forklift to load and unload materials, most without pallets.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Class A CDL license and maintain insurability under the company’s insurance plans.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physicals and drug screen.
- Must possess or obtain a valid forklift operator’s license from Boxes, Inc.