Boxes Inc. was established in St. Louis in 1977. In those 40+ years, Boxes Inc. has become an industry leader by providing printed and litho laminated corrugated products including industrial shipping and packaging products, POP displays and signage across the St. Louis area.
It is Boxes Inc. commitment to hard work, innovation, quality, customer satisfaction and a “can do” attitude that has enabled the company to grow to more than 300 employees in a new facility totaling more than 500,000 square feet.
We are seeking an Accountant to join our team. This is an opportunity to grow and advance your career within the Company.
- Performs general accounting and other related duties within the accounting department
- Manage accounts receivables and invoicing
- Prepare journal entries
- Maintain purchase order system
- Inventory Control
- 1 year Accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or related field
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Proficient with accounting software
- Strong analytical, problem solving and accounting skills
- Attention to detail
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prepare reports with graphs and charts
If hired, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Boxes Inc. recognizes there may be certain circumstances that bar a candidate from receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. Where required by applicable law, Boxes Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and employees with sincerely held religious beliefs.
Boxes Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.