Forklift Operators (All Shifts Available)
New hires will receive a $250 sign on bonus, minus taxes, after working a successful 90 days)
Boxes Inc. was established in St. Louis in 1977. In those 40+ years, Boxes Inc. has become an industry leader by providing printed and litho laminated corrugated products including industrial shipping and packaging products, POP displays and signage across the St. Louis area.
It is Boxes Inc. commitment to hard work, innovation, quality, customer satisfaction and a “can do” attitude that has enabled the company to grow to more than 300 employees in a new facility totaling more than 500,000 square feet.
Forklift Operators – 1st , 2nd & 3rd shifts
- Unloads and stacks material while maintaining a steady work flow on the plant floor.
- Inventories and locates materials on work floor and supplies workers with materials based on production tickets.
- Lubricates truck, recharges batteries, fills fuel tank, or replaces liquefied gas tank.
- Use on-board computers to record location, quantity, and other information regarding materials and finished products.
- Stack and organize board, off-fall, etc. and keep floor clear as much as possible. Assist with dunnage, broken skids and other housekeeping throughout the plant.
Boxes Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Forklift experience
- Forklift license preferred
- Must be safety and quality oriented
- Team oriented