Boxes LLC., was established in St.Louis in 1977. In those 40 years, Boxes Inc. has become known as an industry leader in providing printed corrugated and litho laminated products as well as industrial shipping and packaging products.
The Boxes LLC commitment to hard work, innovation, quality, customer satisfaction and a “can do” attitude has enabled the company to provide unique and innovative solutions across several major brands for more than 40 years.
Die Room Manager
Report to: Production Plant Manager/Superintendent
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing die room operations and teams. They should be able to analysis each step of the die room process and make effective use of resources to delivered desired outcomes. The candidate will also have an ability to follow safety and quality guidelines diligently to create a healthy work environment for team members in the die room.
· The ability to effectively communicate with team members and management staff on expectations/required standards.
· Strong attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency needed
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move (less than 1/3 of the time) up to 25 pounds
· This job also requires working with very close tolerances to ensure that good quality dies are going in the rack for use in the department
· High school or equivalent (Required)
· 3-5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in die room management
• Maintain all safety standards set by Boxes LLC.
• Oversee the entire Die Room operation to ensure the availability of dies for all machines centers
• Maintain die/print plate inventory
• Reorder new dies and materials
• Planning work and production schedules and getting die boards, print plates, and mylars ready for operations
• End of month die and materials inventory
• Manages a staff of 5 – 6 employees, 24 hrs/day, 5 to 6 days per week
• Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
Boxes is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.